Card maker problem

Search for species or taxon part of the card maker doesn’t work, I get stuck at the unending loading wheel every time I enter a species.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, @Gerald_Soliven. I’m trying to reproduce the problem. Can you confirm:

You were at EOL Learning + Education

You typed something in the search box

You hit enter? Or possibly the dropdown options appeared and you selected one?

Standing by,

Jen

Im having the exact same problem. I’ve been trying for the past month to use it to no avail.

I typed something in the search box, “bombus”, hit enter, and nothing.

Tried dropdown options, nothing.

Pressed the search button instead of hitting enter, same thing.

Edit: Even tried chrome instead of firefox. It does not work.

I tried using another computer in a library, just to see if it’s my computer’s or my connection’s problem, and it still didn’t work. Help, please? :frowning:

Hey, sorry to insist, but today I tried using vpn, and got nothing. I’d really like this to be fixed, it was a great tool and it’s been a few months without being able to use it. Please.

@Ariaishere1, @Gerald_Soliven sorry for the delay! I finally managed to understand what you were trying to report.

For posterity, it was this security issue.

Please advise if you have any further trouble creating decks.

Jen

1 Like

it works perfectly!!!

thank you so much!!!

Once again, its not loading. This time nothing in the page loads :frowning: @hammockj

Thanks for reporting, @Ariaishere1. That server was filling up with accidental storage, but no longer! The cardmaker should load for you now.

Jen