EOL Data download error

Hi, I tried to use API method to extract the search data I needed from EOL. In order to do so, I started with downloading tsv file of my search. The problem is that even tho the file has completed its download on my user page, but I can not manage to download it on my server to use it.

Is there a permission needed in order to download and access the tsv file from a search?

Thanks for reporting, @shaghayegh_najafi ! No, no special permission should be needed. I just ran a test download and it completed normally. If you tell me the url of your user page, I’ll have a closer look.

Thanks for checking , I have two users with same problem: Encyclopedia of Life and Encyclopedia of Life

thank you

Hi, I haven’t heard from you, can you tell me if you checked my account? thank you

Thanks for checking , I have two users with same problem: Encyclopedia of Life and Encyclopedia of Life

thank you

Sorry, @shaghayegh_najafi ! Somehow I missed your first reply. I can see a number of data downloads on each user page. They all seem to have completed normally. If you select the link “Search #9”, for instance, the file should download to your computer. If it does not, can you describe what does happen?

Jen